This Victoria State Emergency Service (SES) has loads of information available for students working on a school project. This page will help you learn about what we do, our history and how to plan, prepare and stay safe during emergencies and disasters.
These links will take you to pages that will help you learn more about SES and assist with your project:
- Find out more about the Victoria State Emergency Service
- Learn about the types of warnings that Victoria SES issues on our Warnings page
- Find out how to stay safe during a flood on our FloodSafe page
- Find out how to stay safe during a storm on our StormSafe page
- Find out how to stay safe during a tsunami on our TsunamiSafe page
- Find out how to stay safe during an earthquake on our QuakeSafe page
If you are having trouble finding what you are looking for, try using the search function to search the entire SES website. You never know what interesting things you will learn!