Out now: Community Matters edition 5
The final edition of Community Matters for 2018 is out now! Thank you to everyone for your contributions.
The final edition of Community Matters for 2018 is out now!
Featured this issue:
- Brian Rickard: Interview with a VICSES pioneer
- Introducing our new VICSES Values
- New Volunteer Code of Conduct
- AAMI Handover 2018
- Message from our CEO Stephen Griffin
- Message from the Emergency Management Commissioner Andrew Crisp
- Local flood guides
- Our newest life members
- Retirement of Stephen Green, Life Member and Unit Controller
- Noojee all emergencies, all communities open day
- Volunteer spotlight: Bill Robson
- North CEFs go BIG!
- Celebrating Maryborough Unit's 40 years
- Colac goes pink for Breast Cancer
- Message from our Chief Information Officer
View edition 5 now! [PDF 4.4 MB]