Every year, our major sponsor AAMI donates equipment to our units, and VICSES and AAMI travel throughout Victoria to conduct the handovers.
AAMI have been VICSES’ Principal Community Partner since 2002 and in this time AAMI has contributed more than $5 million to VICSES.
Through this partnership, AAMI funds an innovative program to equip VICSES units with vital tools to help volunteers in their response efforts as well as supporting VICSES resilience campaigns and promotional activity.
Local media are welcome to attend handovers. Please see the details on this page for information or contact VICSES Media on 1300 783 933.
Handover locations and resources
View the map for handover location details. Resources will be available to download after each event.
1. Mulgrave: Monday 27 July at 6.00pm.
South West Region
2. Geelong: Wednesday 5 August at 6.00pm.
3. Warrnambool: Thursday 6 August 6.00pm.
- View the South West AAMI handover resources page.
Mid West Region
4. Wendouree: Wednesday 12 August at 2.30pm.
5. Horsham: Wednesday 12 August at 6.00pm.
North West Region
6. Castlemaine: Tuesday 18 August at 11.00am.
7. Woomelang: Tuesday 18 August at 7.00pm.
- View the North West AAMI handover resources page.
North East Region
8. Benalla: Thursday 20 August at 6.30pm.
- View the North East AAMI handover resources page.
9. Moe: Thursday 27 August at 12.00pm.
10. Bairnsdale: Thursday 27 August at 6.00pm.