If you can't find a suitable vacancy here, use the map on our Volunteer enquiry page to find your closest unit and lodge your interest.
Please note that these advertised vacancies are for volunteers and are not paid roles.
Current volunteer vacancies:
Victoria SES volunteers respond to natural disasters relating to flood, storm, storm and earthquake events. Working with other emergency service organisations, Volunteers are sought after to support the Birchip Unit including:
- Monitoring and disseminating emails
- Completion of and submitting of correspondence
- Undertaking of finance duties
- General administrative assistance to the Unit Controller and Deputies
All new members will be required to undertake a membership application, criminal record check and a three (3) month probation period.
Registering your interest
- Download and complete the Volunteer motivation survey.xlsm (133 KB)
- Save the document with the filename YOUR NAME motivation survey.xlsm
- Email the file to the Unit Controller, and include your full name and phone number
- Recruiting NOW - Information sheet. Pdf (351Kb)
Applications close 9:00pm October 31, 2016