It’s not just homes that can be affected by flooding, flooding may also be a risk to your business. Think of how much you could lose in stock, equipment and fittings due to a flood, along with the profits you could lose for the days and weeks it might take you to clean up after the flood.
Is your business close to a river, creek, major storm drain or in a low-lying area, then you may be at risk.
- Outdoor Dining
- How will floods affect your business?
- Flash flooding and riverine flooding
- Create a Business Flood Plan
- Case study - The Mill, Castlemaine
- What to think about when developing your Flood Plan