Families and friends play a critical support role for our volunteers. It’s the support of family and friends that ensures our members can be there to help their communities when they’re in need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Whether it’s picking up the kids from school, heating up dinner, or being there for a hug after a long day or night – your support means everything to us.
During the week of October 14 – 20, we are celebrating all the friends and families that support our volunteers to do what they do.
This seven-day social media campaign will highlight the diverse families and friends that support our volunteers across Victoria.
For more information on the campaign visit the Your Family, Our Family campaign page.
Help celebrate the family and friends of VICSES at your unit and on social media:
- Celebrate the event on social media using the digital toolkit including:
- Facebook and Twitter banners.
- Poster and social tiles.
- Build your own poster and social tile options.
- Host an event at your unit to acknowledge and celebrate your families and friends and share their celebrations on social media. To register your Your Family, Our Family event, complete this simple online form.
- Promote the campaign with campaign pins and posters. Your Family, Our Family campaign pins and posters will soon be mailed out to all regional offices for units to collect.
We look forward to celebrating the support provided by family, friends and more for our volunteers. Because at VICSES, we're all family.
For any further enquiries, please email and Media and Communications team at email@example.com